BEING CLEOPATRA: Cleopatra Through the Artist's Eye: Maha Al Sahaf & George Bernard Shaw

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cleopatra Through the Artist's Eye: Maha Al Sahaf & George Bernard Shaw

Cleonified
Maha Al Sahaf
2008
"I have wandered in many lands, seeking the lost regions from which my birth into this world exiled me, and the company of creatures such as I myself. I have found flocks and pastures, men and cities, but no other Caesar, no air native to me, no man kindred to me, none who can do my day's deed, and think my night's thought."
George Bernard Shaw
Caesar and Cleopatra
Act I

3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful painting! Is this for sale!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I love this painting!! I'm not sure if it's for sale. Try sending her an email by clicking on the envelope on this page: http://www.flickr.com/people/mahaalsahaf/

    Thanks for stopping by Being Cleopatra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    Yes the painting is for sale, if you are interested please email me on malsahaf@gmail.com would be happy to discuss this further :)

    Regards,
    Maha Al Sahaf

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...