BEING CLEOPATRA: If you like Being Cleopatra, then VOTE!!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

If you like Being Cleopatra, then VOTE!!

If you like Being Cleopatra, I would love your vote for Best New Blog in the Weblog Awards (voting closes January 16, 2011)! Now, don't get me wrong, I tend not to be someone who cares much about competition. However, in this case, the real prize for me would simply be getting more people to come to my blog.

As I've stated in earlier posts, this blog is not only a place to share information about Cleopatra, but also to create an audience for my new CD, Cleopatra's Voice, which will be coming out in the spring of 2011. Cleopatra's Voice will include classical vocal music written about the legendary queen, Cleopatra. The majority of the pieces are very rare, many have never been recorded, and some haven't even been performed since the composer was alive. All the music has been picked and, let me tell you, the pieces are gorgeous! I really believe in this project, and your support would be greatly appreciated!

Here is how you vote:
2) Scroll down until you see the categories
3) Type in the title and the URL of all your favorite blogs (be sure to support your other bloggers too!!)
4) Almost at the bottom of the page is the category "Best New Weblog"
5) Under "Nominee" type BEING CLEOPATRA, under "URL" type http://BeingCleopatra.blogspot.com (as shown below)
6) Then follow the instructions at the bottom of the page to submit your ballot


Remember voting closes January 16, 2011!

Thanks again for your help, and I hope you continue reading Being Cleopatra!!

PS If you are in a voting kind of mood, be sure to click below to vote in the Blogger's Choice Awards too (:
My site was nominated for Best Blog About Stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...